Click on link below for Weekly Newsletter.
Click on link below for link to Picture Day information:
Student registration is available by appointment only by clicking on this link: http://www.slyreply.com/app/
School Hours : 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Students may not arrive on campus before 8:40 AM unless previously scheduled with a teacher.
Safety Procedures Around Campus
- Masks are OPTIONAL for all students and staff
- Each classroom and building will continue to be equipped with hand sanitizer
- We will continue to wipe down and disinfect surfaces regularly
- Students and staff will have access to additional PPE and cleaning supplies
- COVID mandates and changes to our reopening plan happen rather frequently. We will continue to keep you updated with any new information as we receive it.
What To Bring To School
We will be using lockers this year to store materials, backpacks and electronics:
- Locks will be purchased for $5:00
- Students must use a school purchased lock and not bring a lock from home
Arrival and Dismissal
- Instructional hours are 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Campus opens at 8:40am for breakfast
Students will be dismissed at 4:00 pm
Parents will be asked to remain in their cars while dropping off and picking up their students.
The transportation department will be sending letters to families by mail notifying them of their bus routes, and pick up/drop off times. This information will also be available on our district website closer to the start of the year under the transportation department. If you have any questions, please contact the Transportation Department @ (623)547-6070.
Information From the Health Office